About OWNit Conveyancing
The highest level of client service is only the beginning
OWNit Conveyancing Solicitors are in the business of helping consumers make an informed choice when they are making what is probably the biggest investment of their lives. Our highly skilled team work to give customers an understanding of the process, the options and the potential pitfalls of the selling & purchasing of residential property.
Trusted legal advice
Conveyancing fees don't differ a lot between firms. The real gap is in service. Don't risk possibly the largest investment in your life to uncertainty. Our clients recommend OWNit Conveyancing because they understand the importance of risk management and the assurance that the job will managed properly, the first time.
Professional service & communications
Flexible and timely communications is vital especially when our clients can be local or anywhere in the world. We work professionally to keep you informed anyway you prefer. Whether it is mail, email, fax or phone, we communicate the facts to you fast.
Queensland Law Society membership and our professional indemnity insurance ensures that you're dealing with a qualified firm under the QLD Law Act.
Fixed fair fee
Fixed fair-fee pricing with no hidden extras means you can budget with no nasty surprise expenses OWNit Conveyancing understands that people want their interests protected but they also want to know "What will it cost me?" With OWNit Conveyancing, you can budget with confidence. The quote we give is fixed and that is guaranteed!
No hidden extras
Budgeting for your legal conveyancing needs to be clear. Our clients prefer a single price with no hidden extras. Professional price transparency sets us apart from many firms who like to charge a low entry fee plus outlays plus extras for complexities which may arise. We do not charge extra fees for:
- Conducting council & property searches
- photocopying, phone calls, faxes, postage or sundries;
- advising on any mortgage you may enter into
- arranging the release of any mortgage you may have over your property;
- arranging any extension or variation of the final settlement date;
- any unusual complexities which may arise.
- Most other solicitors and conveyancers add profit margin to these 'extra' services and charge you for some or all of the above, we do not, we want you to OWNit with clarity.
- We are aware of many misleading and potentially deceptive practices within the market for Conveyancing services. Therefore we have put together some Tips and Tricks for comparing quotes call us to find out more.
- No meetings needed
You are of course always welcome. You may not have time to attend meetings to receive advice or sign documents. Many of our clients live interstate or overseas and we still provide the same quality service We will keep you fully updated by phone, mail, fax or email - whichever you prefer.
- Our modern approach avoids the need for you to visit our offices.
- We specialize in conveyancing and help thousands of client move home every year. When you engage OWNit Conveyancing Services, you are going to be looked after in a manner that you probably thought was gone and forgotten... it's the way we do things here! We would love to assist you.